Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Little Man




So hello there blog world. It has been a while. I remember something about Josi, Beth and I promising to post once a month to keep up on each other's kids, lives, etc. so it wouldn't seem like Beth, Ty and Will are so far away, and well, we've all really sucked it up on that front. Good thing they came to see us for two weeks or we wouldn't remember what they looked like....and vice versa! I'll talk about that and post fun pics about that later. Right now I just wanted to post two cute pics of my little man. He actually went to church with me on Sunday--Greg usually has him at home with him, but the greens were calling and the Masters was on in the afternoon, so to make the world a happy place he came with me. I was fearing the worst...locked doors, him running around interrupting the lesson, pounding on metal chairs...etc. but then, my cute visiting teacher Sara was there (who also happens to be the nursery leader) talking to someone and as she was leaving he just thought it would be great to just follow her on out. She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and said, "well mom, we're off to nursery, we apparently don't need you." and they were gone. A very enjoyable hour later he rejoined me, snacked up, played out and ready for a nap. He's only 15 months, but well, looks like a two year old, so hey, if nobody can tell that he's really not supposed to be in there, I'm not tellin'! After we left I just couldn't let the day pass without snappin' the blue shirt and tie...such a little man.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh... He is so grown up! Don't worry about the age thing for nursery, we've been going for a while. It's so fun to watch our little babies turn into toddlers.

I miss our chats! I turned 30 today and I suddenly seem so old and wish I kept in touch with my friends better. So this year- I will keep in touch with you better.