Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Bumbo




The Bumbo chair has to be one of the coolest products invented. I knew about it for a while, but I wanted to wait until Colin could hold his head up good to get him one. So, when I went to stay with Josi for two days the week before I had to go back to work we picked one up! Colin loved it! I love being able to sit him in it in the middle of the counter while I'm making dinner. So super cool! The only problem is that this picture is from one month ago. He is barely fitting in it now! He sits in it, but when I go to get him out he is wedged in and I have to use my elbows to push it off --what a chunky monkey! Actually, he really isn't that chubby--just big everywhere! We have his four month check up in a week and we'll get to see how big he really is. Last time I weighed him here he was 17 pounds and he's currently wearing 6-12 month clothes. Crazy! He is such a fun, happy, smiley baby!

1 comment:

The Huffakers said...

Colin looks so much like You and Dale, it is crazy. He is such a Huffaker. Ah I just want to scrunch him up. Thanks for finally updating the blog. I love it.