Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Me and My Friend Dilan







So Colin has a little friend named Dilan. Dilan is the daughter of Ryan and Dana Rigby. We've had a couple of mom lunches these past few weeks and couldn't resist taking some pics of the two of them together. We find this humorous as Dilan was born in October. Yep, that's right, two months BEFORE Colin. She is the same length and weighs right now what Colin did at birth! I didn't realize really how big Colin was for his age until we put them side by side. He is quite a big baby, but still feels pretty small when he's tucked in under my chin going to sleep--his favorite place. His smiles are getting bigger and bigger all the time. So fun! Not looking forward to Friday as that is his two month appointment and he'll be getting his first round of shots. I'm making Greg come.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

He is such a cutie!! He looks HUGE compared to Dilan. I need to come and hold him again! You are very wise to bring Greg with you on Friday. It is one of the hardest things that you will have to do. Good luck to all three of you!

Kelly A. said...

Oh my, Stacie, what a cute boy you have!! Isn't being a mom the best thing ever? :) How is everything? When are you going back to work? Once again, Collin is so cute! And I can't believe how big he is! My little girl was 16 lbs at her ONE YEAR well check! She has always been petite but healthy. I wish we were still up in Cache Valley, so our kiddos could meet each other! :) CONGRATS a million times over and enjoy every second!! Everyone will tell you this, but it really goes by sooo fast so hug and kiss and snuggle that baby every chance you get! :)

Ryan said...

HEY! Your son is touching my daughter!!!!

I have to practice my protectiveness. He is a cute boy - and so happy.